We have already seen a product – Spectre Light up case for IPhone from kickstarter, an Italian startup company.
The Company Kickstarter has developed another new product Airselfie, which is the world’s first smallest portable flying camera.
Who said selfies were confined to sticks? With this ground-breaking device you’ll be able to snap aerial photos directly from your phone. Sky’s the limit.
AirSelfie is a registered trademark and all its components are protected by filed and grantend patents.
Airselfie is available for both IOS and Android operating System. It comes with a power bank, Phone cover and USB data cable.
How it works?
- Take AirSelfie out of its cover and launch it from your phone using the AirSelfie app available for iOS and Android.
- Fly AirSelfie and control it directly through 3 different flight functions:
- Selfie mode, the easiest one, with just two directional buttons to make AirSelfie move far or close to you.
- Selfie Motion Control mode, control AirSelfie in real time with the virtual joystick provided by App.
- Flying mode, where the device is held horizontally and replaces a classic controller. Once you’ve found the perfect positioning for the shot, AirSelfie stays still, thanks to the hovering function.
- Land AirSelfie onto your open hand and place it back in its case where it will be recharged.
- The pics will be immediately downloaded to your mobile device via wifi, ready to be shared through your favourite social media platform.
There are no limits to when and where you can use AirSelfie.
Outdoors or indoors, its avant-garde portable technology makes it easy to use whenever and wherever you feel the need to catch your lifesize emotions.
- Aluminum Housing with anodize process.
- 5MP Camera.
- Gyro/Barometer/Geomagnetic sensor & 2.4 GHz Wifi.
- Brushless motor.
- Built-in Micro SD card 4GB.
- 240mAh 7.4v Built-in Battery.
- USB Connection.
- Size: 3.72*2.65*0.42in 52g weight.
- Power Bank smartphone case.
- Altitude Sonar & Stability Camera.
Post straight to social media! You can post photos and videos taken with AirSelfie immediately on social media. All photos and videos are automatically sent to the smartphone via WiFi and appear on the app. From there, you can choose which ones to save in the smartphone gallery and then upload to your social networks to start generating likes and shares from your friends and followers.
Recharge it easily! The cover contains a battery that can recharge AirSelfie in just 30 minutes when put back inside of it. Alternatively, AirSelfie is also rechargeable directly with the cable.
Make it fly up to 1 hour with the portable Power Bank! The AirSelfie Power Bank is designed to be perfectly integrated with the flying camera. It gives you the possibility to charge it up to 20 times before running out of charge, thus allowing AirSelfie a flight autonomy of 1 hour overall. You can pledge it alone or in combination with AirSelfie.
The Airselfie is available at kickstarter.com.